Careers at Brammo, Inc.
Brammo, Inc. is a leading electric vehicle technology company headquartered in North America. Brammo designs, develops, and integrates electric powertrains for leading OEMs. Powertrain capabilities include Brammo Power™ Battery Modules, Battery Management Systems, Vehicle Control Units, Display Systems, Charging Systems, Drive Controllers and Software, Electric Traction Motors, Transmissions and EV Telematics. Brammo is currently looking for qualified, passionate people to
Help create transformational solutions electric propulsion and energy storage.
Test Engineer – Energy Storage Systems
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and talented engineer with a passion for electric vehicles. This is an opportunity to work with a small innovative team on emerging technology in Lithium-ion batteries and related technologies for high energy content storage for mobile platforms, including power-sports, industrial, agricultural, and military vehicle applications.
Essential Functions and Duties: (May perform additional duties of similar complexity within Brammo as required or assigned)
- Responsible for the planning and executing validation tests for software, electrical, mechanical, and environmental performance attributes of complex energy storage systems.
- Uses computer-based systems engineering tools to complete assignments
- Applies principles and theory of systems engineering to accomplish goals
- Familiar with standards and regulations of design and manufacturing of complex systems in the automotive industry
- Works under the supervision of a principle engineer
- Requires a BS-engineering in a relevant engineering discipline, and minimum of 2 years of work experience as a systems engineer, or an AS-engineering in a relevant engineering technology and a minimum of 5 years of work experience with progressive advancement from technician level.
- Must be familiar oscilloscopes and other electronic test equipment.
- Able to lift 50lbs unassisted, and work standing-up for 3 hours continuously.
- Experienced in laboratory automation using Labview.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and ability to meet driving requirements.
- Ability to travel to business functions/trainings/meetings and worksites required