Careers at Brammo, Inc.
Brammo, Inc. is a leading electric vehicle technology company headquartered in North America. Brammo designs, develops, and integrates electric powertrains for leading OEMs. Powertrain capabilities include Brammo Power™ Battery Modules, Battery Management Systems, Vehicle Control Units, Display Systems, Charging Systems, Drive Controllers and Software, Electric Traction Motors, Transmissions and EV Telematics. Brammo is currently looking for qualified, passionate people to
Help create transformational solutions electric propulsion and energy storage.
Business Development Director
Brammo is an EV Powertrain supplier to Powersports and other vertical markets.
The Business Development Director provides sales leadership to develop and support strategic executive level business relationships to achieve profitable results. Develops and executes executive level selling strategies for corporate clients, targeting specific corporate customers. The Business Development Director is responsible for managing relationships and actively managing accounts.
- Responsible to deliver sales results through strategic account development. Secure and support strategically important accounts and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships by developing business solutions.
- Identify specific target accounts and opportunities.
- Develop and support Global Sales Team; planning, organizing and building the sales and support team.
- Seek out, target and initiate contact with major prospective customers. Develop network of contacts and qualify target accounts.
- Build influential partnerships with accounts; fully understand customer goals, objectives and business needs. Be able to recommend Brammo solution’s that serve the customer’s business objective.
- Develop and manage strategically important relationships that further business development activity. Build partnerships that support our advanced solutions, drive continuous development of solutions and of our brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or engineering related field. MBA preferred.
- 8 to 10 years proven sales experience in outsourcing industry with large accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of energy industry products.
- Travel required
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org